Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Italy

Luigi19Luigi19 2.0 PRO Posts: 27
Hey guys I’m Luigi from Italy and I joined KTVA the last july. I just want to say that the course is amazing and I’m subscribing to this forum because there’s something going on with my voice that I don’t understand and I hope you can help me. Thank you for everything.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey Luigi.

Just a reminder to anyone who has recently gotten Ken's program, if your status in the forums is "member" you don't have student area access. The student areas are where more detailed information on how to do the program can be found.

Go to the front page of the forums and read the post titled NEW STUDENTS PLEASE READ THIS.

http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting proper access will unlock all of the content that you'll need, including vocal health.

While you get that done, what's going on with your voice?
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome Luigi!
    There are always people here to help the best they can. Sometimes a video or audio clip is better or needed to help you out, depending on your questions. There is also a search function to see if other people have asked similar questions!

All the best,

Ben
  • Luigi19Luigi19 2.0 PRO Posts: 27
    Thank you guys. I already sent the email to get the student status. Furious_Phil I made another post in the vocal health category here on the forum where I explain my problem, so I if you wanna check it out you’re welcome.