Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hey guys my name is Jorge

Hey there. I am a musician coming from the Czech Republic, dont know if you ever heard about this small country in the middle of Europe. :-)
I am really looking forward to learn to sing CORRECTLY as I've been singing all my life but definitely the wrong way. :-) 
I think that this course is just amazing as this approach is different. 
Today I have just started part I. cause I've just recovered from a flu and did not want to kick it too early not to damage anything.
And after doing everything Ken said and recommended in the video, I hit a C#5 absolutely freely in full voice...for the first time...I could not believe that!

It's cool! Definitely I am glad I deceided to join! 

Soon we all will be killing with the strongness in the voice and no pain in the throat! 

Cheers 

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hello, Jorge!!

Welcome to KTVA!  We are glad you are here.  You are now among singers from all over the world who are just like you, learning a new way to sing properly!

Follow Ken's instructions and you will be very pleased with how your voice grows in tone, range, and strength!

It's good to have you here!

Bob

• jorgelibertadjorgelibertad Enrolled Posts: 4
    Hello Bob,

and thank you for your reply. 

I must say I in the past two day and especially today I experienced in my voice something I have never felt before. 

The cords started to zip up and I could sing melodies above C5 effortlessly, almost pitched like F5! I could not believe it. It absolutely blew me away! 

The quality is not there or not the quality that I expect I think I can achieve. But come on! This comes with more time. Wow!

I thought it will come but so quickly???

This has been the best investment I have made so far! I am really really glad I joined you, guys.

Ken, you're the man! Love this approach! I am amazed...and also I am looking forward what happens next... :-)

Cheers
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Luke,

You are absolutely right when you say soon we will all be killing with the strongness in the voice and no pain in the throat! 

Glad to hear you are doing well and progressing!

Bob