Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Europe Carrie

Hi

I deicided to try to do another version of this song on an acoustic.

https://www.smule.com/recording/europe-guitar-vasil-harizanov-carrie-acoustic/713794929_2584993650

Comments

• HuduVuduHuduVudu Posts: 4002.0 PRO
    This song is pretty far out of your range.

Maybe pick a song that fits your range better.
  • Simpan27Simpan27 Posts: 184Member
    I think i sound good on this one
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu Posts: 4002.0 PRO
    Then you do you :)
  • dvarovicdvarovic Posts: 11Member
    I'll have to agree with @HuduVudu on this one. I'd say you have the potential to sing the song in some future, but atm it's a bit out of your range in my personal opinion. It sounds like you're struggling to hit some notes or to sing certain phrases. Pretty much everything sounds same dynamic vise, so either your singing more loudly than you should or struggling at the same time. Try to ease into phrases and then open up the wovels.

This is what I got from hearing this track, which would be far more easier to comment on if vocals were up there in front and not the guitar. Either way, you do have the potential. I like the sound of vibrato's, I like them heavy and more emphasized. Keep working! :)

Dorian