Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi - I'm Jay

Hi I'm Jay from Norfolk UK.

I've been singing for 40 years, but not very much at all over the past few years.

Lately, when I sing, my voice gets hoarse very quickly and my throat is quite dry.

This is me:

I have a smooth voice, but I wish I could have more gravel, volume and stamina...

Looking forward to learning how to sing better...!

Cheers
Jay

Comments

• Welcome Jay!

Is this a song you composed yourself? Either way, it was nicely done. I love the melody for this song. It sounds like something I would write.

You sing very well also. If you want more power, and stamina, this is thee place to come.
    I'm not sure if somebody as advanced as yourself will benefit from the members section of the forum. All of the meat of the program is in the students section, but take a look around and see if there is anything of help.

Glad to have you here.

Peace, Tony
  • jaymenonjaymenon Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Thank you Tony for your kind words. Yes that is one of my own, written with a friend, and recorded in a spare bedroom I like to call my 'studio' :-)

I didn't know about the different sections - but will certainly explore the site carefully.

Kind regards
    Jay
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    edited November 2018
    Welcome Jay! You really have come to the right place to find solutions for going hoarse, wanting more power etc. The KTVA program has got you covered, it can help you with all of this.

Enjoy the forum, and ask away if you have any questions :)

All the best,

Ben
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @jaymenon,

a warm welcome from Germany.

Doc