Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

backs vocals Dark side of the moon and so on Pink Floyd

hello everybody :)

I m sorry for my bad English I hope you understand what I a m telling about.
i m beginning a collaboration as back vocal singer with a band who makes cover of Pink Floyd :full album of Dark side of the moon and also the song : Shine on you crazy diamonds.
I have to sing the melody of the backs vocals (we should be two o three woman to sing the chords but for the moment I sing alone) and il need help because it s not always easy to understand the melody only by listening complete song with all the instruments and lead vocals mixed together. I m looking for tunes with isolated vocals and didn't find one on youtube (for example) which was useful. And I m not sure to find a partition where backs vocals are written. Have anybody an idea how to do ? I try to listen many times the tunes and il will try to reproduce notes with a keyboard first, but the chords sing often in harmony so it s no easy and may be it exist a better way. Thank s a lot for your help.
Marie-No

Comments