Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Austria!!!!

Hey there dudes and divas.....and especially the divas!!! just kidding ;)
My name is René, I am 18 years old and live in Austria.
I am an outrageously passionated Hard Rock vocalist who is aspiring 
to become one of the best there is, was, and ever will be.
If you think that is megalomaniacal then you might be right........but I will
reach my goal anyway :)
I work my handsome butt off to succeed and found Ken Tamplin´s methods, gimmick and
marketing simply ama-"sing" ;)
I am still new to his methods, in fact I have just started today, but already have the faith to believe that the KTVA Gold Bundle
is going to help me to reach the top.

I am still in progress of becomming the singer I aspire to be but I already am very well informed when it comes
down to mental training as I am a motivational speaker. So if any diva or dude out there needs some help or information
on creating the life you desire then don´t feel too scared to send me a message.....I usually don´t bite ;))
I might post some of my free meditational programs on here, don´t worry they will be in English of course!

PS: If I am contacted by a diva who seems to be a nice girl, she might receive my very personal email adress.....well I am a womanizer.....I don´t plan to change that anyway ;)

So long friends,
It would be a pleasure for me to assist you with your mindsets!
Much love and anything else you might desire!

René

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

René,

Don't be so hard on yourself! You can do this! It will just take a lot of work and time!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  You obviously saw that this is the real stuff that will take your voice into the stratosphere if you apply yourself and the methods.  You're going to have to stop being so wishy-washy about whether or not you've got what it takes to do this, however!  Ha! Just kidding!!!

You will do as well as you set your mind to do, and I don't think you will take much convincing, so get with it!  The singing, I mean. 

Bob

• ulrichulrich Enrolled Posts: 53
    You crack me up Bob! Hey there, fellow Austrian! Tear it up!