Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Holiday Wishes - Bonus for highmtn / Bob?

Hey all, Holiday wishes to all.

Should we all chip in 5 or 10 bucks so highmtn/ Bob can buy himself a present? He's a fantastic help here.

whadda ya think?

if so, how to set up?

Comments

• videoacevideoace Posts: 2,112Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Yes, you can send it to me, and I'll make sure he gets something special heh heh.

I'm sure Ken takes care of Bob. Now me on the other hand.......lol

Peace, Tony
  • ikingiking Posts: 330Pro
    Well this isn't the most popular thread, as of yet, sadly. But I personally want to thank
    highmtn / Bob!

In my practice tonight! I'M STARTING TO GET IT !

Thank you Bob, and Ken Tamplin.

Happy Holidays!

We are lucky to have someone like Bob (highmtn) helping us along.

Thank you Ken for the awesome knowledge you possess, and share with us.

Thanks Bob. I personally would like to thank you also for all you do........ unselfishly I might add.

And to all the other moderators, and students, thanks to all of you for helping me become the singer I am now, and the singer I will be in the future.

Peace, Tony
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 853Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin
    BOB?

"Je retire mon chapeau"

Patient support since 2011. That is absolutely amazing. Bob, you are a great inspiration for my. What I admire most is your serenity.

Marco

PS.: @iking, @videoace: Where should I send my 100 Bucks???
    100 bucks! Big spender ha ha.

(My Birthday is in January) lol

Peace
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 853Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin
    Hi Tony,

so sorry, in January I'm always broke because I donated so much in December.

Ha, ha, ha,
    Doc
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,169Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    @iking,

Thank you for the kindness of starting this thread. That in itself is a great gift, and made me feel very happy. I really like finding out how to help people get it. We all learn differently, and sometimes somebody just needs to hear the same information put just a little bit differently to open up their understanding...

Now Tony and Marco, on the other hand... is it any wonder that Tony has gone into business selling the huge truckload of coal that Santa had deposited in his front yard? And Marco eggs him on!

Happy Holidays, everybody!

And thanks for helping all of the new people that are just coming onboard now.

Bob
    You actually deserve a lot more than our cheesy comments (which are sincere), but it's the best we can do. (except Marco. He's got a hundred bucks with your name on it) ha ha.

Peace, Tony
  • ikingiking Posts: 330Pro
    Glad it could brighten your day, highmtn/ Bob !
  • DiegoDiego Posts: 5532.0 PRO
    @highmtn Thanks for all the support as well Bob!
    You've helped a ton of people. And you deserve a lot!
  • WigsWigs Posts: 242.0 PRO
    I'm not much into social media because of the people downers it can attract, and I think this is the first forum I've joined. It feels like an online safe place, thank you Bob and everyone who participates!
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,169Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    @Wigs,
    The environment here as a safe place to bring your voice and all of its issues and allow others to comment, is something that is worthwhile here. We have the occasional troll drop in and insult everyone here, and then the next thing you know, POOF! They just disappear, as if by magic.

We're here to help people. We're here to encourage people. There are enough self-appointed critics in the world standing by to tell us all that we are terrible singers. Those people are NOT welcome here. If we say something needs to be made better on your voice, we won't say you will never be a good singer, we will try to help you to help yourself to improve that item.

We won't tell you you're great when you really need some work. But we'll tell you what might need work or correction and try to help guide you in that direction. For those who are KTVA Students, we go the extra mile to point you to the parts of Ken's course that have the answers that you need. And we will try to point out what you're doing that is right so that you don't get the feeling that all we ever do is criticize you.

I was a slow learner. I'm still here and I'm still learning. We all learn from one another, and especially from Ken's program.

Bob
  • WigsWigs Posts: 242.0 PRO
    @highmtn

The forum really is worth half the money of the course! I actually didn't take much notice of the forum while deciding to purchase it and was wondering how I could judge my efforts. Im so social media illiterate that I had to google vanilla forum to figure out how do the name drop thing, just type it as you see it dummy :)
    Thanks again mate!

Wigs