Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

New student in need of feedback!

Hi!!

I am a new student who has been singing for a while and has never had vocal lessons!! I want to start by saying I am EXTREMELY excited about learning! So much so that I would like feedback on my latest video of me singing Sam Cooke's song "A Change is going to come".

Thanks!

-Michael Judah

Comments

• When I saw you were going to do Sam Cooke I thought to myself: "oh boy, this is a huge vocal to take on".............. You made it look way too easy. ha ha

You have an awesome voice. Love the tone. How long have you been singing? I know you didn't just start with this course lol.

Awesome job!

Peace, Tony
  • MichaelJudahMichaelJudah Posts: 72.0 PRO
    videoace said:

When I saw you were going to do Sam Cooke I thought to myself: "oh boy, this is a huge vocal to take on".............. You made it look way too easy. ha ha

You have an awesome voice. Love the tone. How long have you been singing? I know you didn't just start with this course lol.

Awesome job!

Peace, Tony

Hi Tony!

I have been singing for a while, however I feel I have a whiles to go. I stubbed across Ken T. and Brett Manning YEARS ago, and being an R&B artist I was naive and leaned more toward listening to Brett Manning. To say the least I grew very frustrated and quit singing around 2013. I recently picked it back up about 2 years ago but this time I started taking tips from Ken T's YouTube channel. After trying out some of his principles, I saw improvements in my voice. So then I decided to buy his course today (finally), and I will take the daily practice much more seriously.

Thanks for responding!

- Michael Judah
  • You made a great choice getting Ken's course. Your voice is going to blow up after you get the hang of these techniques.
    I think you sing pretty well now. I can't wait to hear you after doing Ken's course for a while.

Just take your time to fully understand the techniques, and how they are used, and you will be golden.

Peace, Tony
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,027Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi again, @MichaelJudah,

I answered to your other discussion. That is the problem with double-posting. :smile:

Man, so good,

Doc
  • MichaelJudahMichaelJudah Posts: 72.0 PRO
    @doc_ramadani yeah I tried to delete one lol sorry about that