Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

My voice is tired.

My voice was tired and I almost lost it. I did not oversing but I practiced for 20 days continuously. I took 10 day rest and I felt better than it was. But my voice is not in my prime stage now. What should I do. I think I'm not fully recovered. It was something like working out again at gym after I skipped for 10 Days and it fells like I'm about to drop the dar during bench press. Help....!!!!!!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,499Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    When your voice is tired, don't push it so hard. It's trying to tell you something: "I'm Tired!"
    Practicing 5 or 6 days a week means occasionally taking a break and giving your voice a rest.

It's better to practice a little too much than not enough, but don't wear yourself out. You will gain more stamina in time. Until then, pace yourself a little better, so that you will be on top of your game instead of feeling like a worn-out shoe.
  • SoeWunnaSoeWunna Posts: 252.0 PRO
    @highmtn Thanks for the advice Sir. I'll do only 6 days and give my voice a day break weekly from now.