Home Vocal Health and Wellness

My voice is tired.

My voice was tired and I almost lost it. I did not oversing but I practiced for 20 days continuously. I took 10 day rest and I felt better than it was. But my voice is not in my prime stage now. What should I do. I think I'm not fully recovered. It was something like working out again at gym after I skipped for 10 Days and it fells like I'm about to drop the dar during bench press. Help....!!!!!!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    When your voice is tired, don't push it so hard. It's trying to tell you something: "I'm Tired!"
    Practicing 5 or 6 days a week means occasionally taking a break and giving your voice a rest.

It's better to practice a little too much than not enough, but don't wear yourself out. You will gain more stamina in time. Until then, pace yourself a little better, so that you will be on top of your game instead of feeling like a worn-out shoe.
  • SoeWunnaSoeWunna 2.0 PRO Posts: 30
    @highmtn Thanks for the advice Sir. I'll do only 6 days and give my voice a day break weekly from now.