Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

What are your general thoughts on this song?

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,262Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management
    Hi @gaurab552, Hello Moun,

this is very nice. Is this your voice? - It is very different form the music that we are used to hear here in Germany, but I have been in a lot countries where the islamic culture has a lot of influence. And you song sounds a lot like that.

Where are you from, Moun?

Regards, Marco
  • gaurab552gaurab552 Posts: 14Member
    edited February 9
    Hello, @doc_ramadani

This is not my voice, lol. I wish I sounded this good.

I'm from Nepal, and this is one-of-a-kind song here. I consider this song a musical genius -- the beats, the instrumentation, the melody, the singing, the complexity...

Islamic culture does not have influence in our country. Also, even though some instruments might be the same, I do not think there are songs in Islamic culture that sound like this.

Could you care to elaborate why you like this song and/or why this song stands out to you?