Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

About Volume 1 and 5

Eliot_LiddellEliot_Liddell Posts: 42.0 PRO
Hi community,

I have few questions for you :smiley:

Is this possible to buy only volume 1 to check if the course is corresponding me ?

I didn't find informations about volume 5 in the faq (16. What exactly do the ProPacks cover?).
Just to be sure, the pro pack contains volume 5 about mixed voice, I am right ?

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,785Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hello @Eliot_Liddell,

your questions are welcome. I bought the Course+ (Vol. 1 to 5 + ProPacks). And believe me, that is the one to go for. I bought the download version (35 GigaByte download size). The price is a steel.

Concerning your questions:

1.) I don't think it is possible to buy only Volume 1. And it wouldn't really make no sense. I spent 6 months on Volume 1 and I am now on Volume 2 for several weeks.
    2.) If you buy the Course+ Volume 5 (Mixed voice) is included.
    3.) The ProPacks contain a lot of additional material: instrumental tracks (Karaoke), Voice only recordings from Ken, Videos showing Ken how he teaches students (very useful), a lot of videos Ken demonstrating special techniques of certain singers, ...

I really think that Volume 1 - 5 + ProPacks makes sense. I would be worth it if it costs the tenfold. The best investment I have ever made.

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Posts: 5222.0 PRO
    @Eliot_Liddell , I agree with the Doc @doc_ramadani , it is totally worth it to get the whole thing (it is not possible to only buy a part as far as I know anyway), and I say that being on VOL 1. that alone is worth the full amount.

if you want to know whether the course is for you, what I did, I set up a routine made of free videos, and did that for a few weeks. I noticed some progress after a week, so after a short while, I figured it would be a waste of time not starting the course right now. I can help you build your own playlist, or share my one with you.

that method is completely free, and I would be surprised if it would not make you want to get the course.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,785Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    I would like to recommend that:

• Eliot_LiddellEliot_Liddell Posts: 42.0 PRO
    Thanks a lot for your replies guys !

I'll try those exercice this week.

Cheers