Home Off Topic
Options

Amazing self help for fixing tendonitis, repetitive stress, back problems, ...

Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
edited March 2019 in Off Topic
Hi you all, In the hopes of this being as helpful to find for you as it was for me: I had an inflammation in my arm from keyboard work and playing guitar for a long time (maybe for 9 months). it was getting better at times in between but never left. and it always came back on real quick as soon as I was working a lot on the computer or from guitar playing. it was really annoying.

so one day I randomly looked for something I could do about it (like stretching and light weight training which I had done but it didn't fix it either). and I found this guy on youtube, Gary Crowley. I didn't think much of it and just followed this video for a few minutes, and it got better instantly.

I have shown it to other people and they all had really great effects with it, although they had different issues. I don't know how this guy knows this stuff and why it is out there for free but it is and that's really good.

I know what you think but please bear with me & try it and see for yourself (well if you have some sort of issue to test it on): in the bar on the side pick your ailment and then follow the videos that you see.

I bet you will be surprised how something you battled with for long just disappears, or at least gets better INSTANTLY. that's how I felt anyway

https://www.diyjointpainrelief.com

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Klaus,

interesting concept. I will have a further look on it. Maybe it could be of help for some of my patients. Thanks for sharing.

Doc
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    @doc_ramadani , I told this to my neighbour who complained about his back problems, he came over the day after and told him and HUGGED ME because he practiced this for one session and it got much better. I did not think it was gonna help him because he had told me he did all these fascia massages before and they never helped. the difference is that this guy does not recommend massaging but pressing and then moving the muscle under the pressure, among other things. I think of this guy as being the Ken Tamplin of muscle/joint ache ;)

since it also helped other people I know, I wanted to share it here too. since there is literally no risk or cost involved, it would be stupid not to give this a shot