Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

hey guys im new here

hey every body im amir...and u know im from iran.......i know that it s a little strange and no one cant accept me like the other person

im really love to become a american singer but my language is not good as the other american .......im really need ur advice.......

do u ever listen to the  persian song? what do u think about them? .........

Comments

• I have never listened to a Persian song before maybe you can post a link and we can check it out? Also welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! There are some really helpful people on here that are well versed in the ways of KTVA!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Hello, @hellnight !!

I hope your name will maybe later be something more like HeavenKnight!

You are very welcome to be here.  Most of the help we provide is to help students of Ken Tamplin's vocal teaching method.  If you don't have Ken's program, much of what we talk about here may not make much sense to you, because his program is very detailed and contains much information about singing, especially the American rock styles of singing.

We have people from all over the world here, and somehow we have all been able to communicate well enough, sometimes through internet translator programs.

I think your Persian music may use different musical scales than the ones we are more familiar with here in the West.  I would be interested in listening to anything you would like to post a link to, but I myself am not familiar with any Persian songs. 

Anyway, I want to welcome you here.  Perhaps at some time you might be able to obtain some training materials from KTVA, and we can help you to learn from them.

Good to meet you, Amir!

Bob