Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi from Newbie Justin

JustinJeffersonJustinJefferson Posts: 72.0 ENROLLED
Hi All

I have just joined the course. I did the free daily vocal exercises for 6 months and noticed improvement, so finally bought the course. I’m 58 and live in Toronto, New South Wales, Australia. I have occasional flashes of acceptable singing LOL, but know with the right path to follow, and exercise, I could sound good. So here goes!

I would appreciate any help with some problems I’m having playing the videos. I have an Apple MacBook Pro, which you would think would have no problems playing the DVDs, but it is having problems.

I won’t bore you with the details, but Apple Tech Help said the problem is that the DVDs are not so compatible with the stock-standard Apple MacBook ‘DVD Player’ app. They suggested I ask in here for suggestions what better app I could download and use.

So any advice what app to use, or whereabouts in this forum I should better ask, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Justin J.

Comments