Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

HI everyone

GeorgeMGeorgeM Enrolled Posts: 54
hi im a new guy here, already 18 years. i always wanted to sing, um since age of 13.  although i didn't take any vocal lessons because u know.... my parents have never been supporting me as their son( i was growing with my grandparents), but i'm not here guys to tell you about my sad story. i just wanna introduce myself. On January 5 i bought volume 1 and i think i'm doing pretty well. ken is a good teacher and i think i'm gonna go far by his vocal teaching support. i'll be an active user here and try to  learn more from u guys. thanks 

Answers

• Options
    GeorgeMGeorgeM Enrolled Posts: 54
    uh i forgot my name is George
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Hey, George!

We're glad to meet you!  It's great that you're motivated to learn to use your voice in  powerful ways.

My Dad really was not thrilled that I wanted to be a musician in my earlier days.  If it hadn't been for my Grandfather getting me a cheap drum set when I was 13, who knows what my life would have been like? I'm grateful that I have had a chance to get into music.  It has been a part of my life for many years now.

My Dad eventually forgave me for being a musician and actually started going to my gigs after we came to terms with who I was and what I wanted to be.  It took me years to get around to my decision to become a singer as well as a drummer.  I wish I had started seriously pursuing vocals when I was your age!

You will learn much and have plenty of opportunity to build your voice into an awesome singing machine!  Follow Ken's instructions and ask questions here if you need advice!

Bob