Homeโ€บ Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Inxs - New Sensation Progress Demo

@highmtn @Gaston_Jauregui @doc_ramadani @Diego @Wigs @HuduVudu @LoneWolfRogue @cwcw @Chris82 @Sophia @DogMeat @Mysti @sagemacg @Michael4000 @Rick_amateur @maximgottmer @NathJ_2018 @Ken Tamplin and others welcome.

Well 9 Months of hard work on the course and currently on volume 2 workouts, just wanted to try this song it seemed to fit in well with my voice. Critique welcome this was a one take, how did I do and how can I improve further.

https://youtu.be/laPx57mq_ic

Regards
Vocality

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    General swagger is good mate, got the right attitude. Voice is sounding stronger as well. Keep working on using support to nail pitch and maintaining open throat. You are continually improving on different aspects bit by bit every time. Good on ya!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @wigs thank you yep still areas to work on right, been working really hard on another song as well hope to get that posted soon and nice to get a bit feedback inxs tracks seem to fit in with my voice quite well.

:)
    Vocality
  • Options
    SinaSina 2.0 PRO Posts: 67
    pitch,pitch,pitch,pitch........... :)
  • Options
    @sina Didn't work on the melody of this song though just sang it cold, the next song working more carefully on pitch and hopefully this will be much better.

Vocality
  • Options
    cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    @Vocality I'd agree with the comments so far, George. @Wigs summed it up well. Also, good to know that you sang this cold. You're working hard on pitch and melody, so I was a bit surprised to find this one lacking. Keep working!

Chris
  • Options
    @cwcw await the next song that will be alot better, really shouldn't have posted this bethout putting the correct work into it, that said it's good to know the voice is getting stronger.

:)
    Vocality
  • Options
    SinaSina 2.0 PRO Posts: 67

Until the next listening, I hope without comment about pitch issue! :)
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi George, @Vocality

there is an App for your iPad called "Anytune". It is not cheap but very useful. You can import audio tracks, set markers and loops. This is very helpful to learn a song line by line. You really need to learn how to internalize the melodies. I am still unsure if it is a singing problem. More and more I think you have difficulties to "hear" the melodies. If that is the case try something like "better ears" (also an app).

Doc
  • Options
    @doc_ramadani give me chance to post the next song!