Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hey this is Jake

saywhaatsaywhaat Posts: 42.0 PRO
I am 18 years old and I have been Dreaming for a wile now to become a great singer. I am currently taking ken Tamplins vocal course. I have never taken lessons and I would consider myself a beginner. even though I've been trying to learn how to sing for a couple years now. I am hoping that this vocal course is what I need to be able to achieve my goals of being able to sing well. because I am a musician and the biggest setback for me is when I write songs I am unable to sing them comfortably which is discouraging. I even have songs fully recorded but there just sitting waiting on the vocal track because I am unable to preform the vocals to my liking. My dream is to have a relaxed, strong, and effortless sound. without pain or strain. I will be posting my singing on this forum and will appreciate any feedback and tips.

Comments