Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Let Her Cry - Hootie & The Blowfish (Cover)

Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
I'm still working hard on my voice and feel like I've made a lot of progress but still hate the sound of my voice someday. How did I do? Which parts do you like the best/least?

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @Chris82

Really good cover don't know this song so listened to the original and pretty close there reckon you did a good job. If I were to critique maybe try to get that little more bright sound little more mask in places and also maybe try to loose little bit more weight in the sound to attain a smoother sound. Might be wrong though just from what I heard minor critique, excellent work though nice job.

Vocality :)
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Chris, @Chris82

it is really nice to have you back. I know that you are very busy but I would like to see you here more often.

It is great to see you growing with the course so much. I like how much you improved on your pitch. Great progress. And I can hear a lot of KTVA technique shining through in the 2nd and 3rd verses and chorusses. Man, that was very good. I don't know if I am allowed to give any feedback? - But I want to ... again. You have a very nice vibrato. I think that Ken would call it "Caprino". It is very fast and kicking in very early. Probably you want to tame it down and slow it down?

My 2 cents, very good progress Chris,
    Doc
  • Options
    Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    @Vocality @doc_ramadani Thanks Guys! Ever since I started closing my cords tighter my sound has improved and things have gotten a little easier feeling.

• Options
    WendyJaneWendyJane 2.0 PRO Posts: 100
    @Chris82 your hard work is really paying off.
    You did a great job, I didn't know this song before, but you've just sold it to me. :)