Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

1,200 miles with KTVA! Thanks Ken!!

KenboKenbo Posts: 26Pro
edited February 2013 in Ken Tamplin's Corner
Hey Ken, I just did a long 20hr solo drive from Naples, FL to NW, IN. My sole driving companion was KTVA vol2 exercises (4x's) and listening to the 15 webinars. . . . well, that, a few coffees and some 5hr energy drinks! I've been in the program since late October 2012 and just want to say, "thanks". Twenty hours straight is a long time to listen to one person, but let me tell you, it was EASY, ENJOYABLE, and EDUCATIONAL. You put a lot into the course, you care, and it shows. While I have experienced some good break-throughs over the prior months, I had another TWO on this drive (TOTAL relaxation of upper body/head/throat and application to some songs). What a blast it was. Now starting to patiently explore vol3. Words can hardly express the joy / excitement I feel as I proceed through the program. Thanks-a-bunch! -Kenbo

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,181Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

@Kenbo,

When I'm driving solo and I don't hear Ken's voice, something isn't quite right...

There's nothing like a nice, long solo drive and my stack of audio recordings of KTVA webinars, video soundtracks, and exercises!

You start out on a long drive and end up a better singer!  Now that's my kind of trip!

Bob