Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Options

Any hope singing high chest notes and head notes with a LOW natural register?

Luke7Luke7 Member Posts: 2
KTVA exercises are working well! Maybe I'm just impatient but as I have a lot of power and volume, I feel my low register is stopping me from hitting any higher notes. Dumb question but it needed to be asked!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Luke,

We all get stopped by the limitations of our range.  That said, we all can work to move those limitations beyond their initial state.  Your greatest limitation is your patience and perseverance.  If you are strong in your effort and will to grow, then grow you will!  You may be gifted with a richer low voice than some of the rest of us, but that does not necessarily mean that you will not surprise yourself with the highest notes you will eventually reach.

Gently stretch your chest voice and grow your upper mid and high chest and call registers.  Continue this process.  If you persist without strain, you can achieve much with your voice.

Ken's course will show you how to do that and give you the exercises to grow in this way.

Bob

• Options
    Luke7Luke7 Member Posts: 2
    Right on thanks! Is there by any chance a certain routine way your supposed to practice all the excersises? Or do you just do them all a couple times each?