Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Serbia

Hi everyone. I`m Rasa. I`m from Serbia, and l want to ask something. Can l learn to sing if l`m 30th years old? l mean.. l sing whole my life, but now l want bild my voice on better level. Is that possible? Thanks

Comments

• ragnarragnar Pro Posts: 410
    Yes definitely. Ken had an example of a guy who was like 60-70years old who had now learned to sing Creedence Clearwater Revival songs, which is quite challenging material.
    There is a video somewhere on Ken's youtube channel.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hello, Rasa.

You will be much younger than several of the students here, and right in the middle of many, as far as age goes.  If you have the desire and drive to start out anew, then you should waste no more time and get started. 

Time is wasting!  There is no time better than now to begin!

Bob

• CivitasCivitas Pro Posts: 23
    So.. I not buy cd's yet, but l got one questen. If l start with program, and do it two weeks and stop, do l have start it again or l can just continue where l stop?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Rasa,

It would be best if you can make a commitment to keep going with your studies five to six days a week, at least an hour a day.  If you have to take a break, you can either review what you covered before, or just take it from where you left off.  I would recommend reviewing what you previously covered.  It's your choice.

Bob

• CivitasCivitas Pro Posts: 23
    Thank you, Bob. :)