Home Welcome

Just bought the downloadable version, but didnt type any emailaddress

LantanovicLantanovic Pro Posts: 0
Yeah, the title says it all. I didnt type in more than my credit card-information and bought the lessons. But then I realized that I didnt got any link to download the material from that I expected to get, so yeah... The money has been drawn from my account but I have no lessons. Can you please help me? I have the transaction ID and such

Best Answer

Answers

• We didn't get a link to any lessons either... we left a message last night. Kind of confusing as we don't know where to start.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited December 2015
    @BarrettVennie ,

I will forward your message to KTVA. Often it turns out that the purchaser's own "spam filter" has placed the links into their junk mail folder.

You will be hearing back from KTVA soon.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bob
  • Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    Hi Barret, can you please send us a copy of your receipt so we can get you your links asap? Please contact Lynette @ ktvahelp@gmail.com Links would have been sent to the e-mail address you supplied during billing. You can also contact Lynette by phone at (949) 701-5836. Thanks Barret
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @BarrettVennie

KTVA is still waiting to hear from you regarding your correct email address.

Thanks.

Bob
  • GabrielCorneaGabrielCornea Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Hi!
    I bought today the "Pro Bundle Download PLUS Weekend Warrior Download! $239!!!" as in Complete course + Pro packs + weekend warrior, but there is no download link at all. The homepage doesn't even include a download menu, and the forum is just a forum, doesn't include the paid stuff. Where can I download the stuff? I already sent an email with the receipt for payment.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Gabriel Cornea,
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    edited December 2015
    Gabriel,

You have been upgraded to Pro in the forums. I will forward your message above to KTVA. You sent your message very early in the morning (USA Pacific Coast Time), so you may have already received your links by this time.

At any rate, if you haven't received your links yet, you will get them soon.

All the Best!

Bob
  • GabrielCorneaGabrielCornea Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Thank you for upgrading me in the forum! I also got my links and they work fine! Greetings from Denmark :)
    Great! Thanks for the update! Glad you have your KTVA program as well!

Bob