Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Newcomer from France

Jordain2000Jordain2000 Volume 1 Posts: 1
Hi there, how are you all ?

First of all please forgive the poorness of my english !

Than I bought Vol.1 & Vol.2 from the "How To Sing" method and I'm working right now on the first volume. I'm looking forward in this forum to complete the informations given in this course, but I don't know how to access to the full forum, as an enrolled KTVA student ? :)

Thanks for your help, and see you around !

Ciao

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited August 2013

Hello, @Jordain2000,

Nice to meet you.  Don't worry about your English.  There are nice people here from all over the world, and not everyone here speaks English as their first language.  Somehow, we all seem to be able to get ideas across to one another.

To be able to view more of the forums, you need to have your forum status changed to "Enrolled".

To do that, please send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com

Copy and paste into your email a copy of your purchase receipt for your KTVA Volumes.  Tell them that you request to have your status in the forums upgraded to "Enrolled".  That will reveal many more parts of the forum. 

If you purchase a Volume 3 also, then your purchases would become a "bundle" when combined with your previous purchase of Volumes 1 and 2.  That would qualify you for "Pro" status, which has access to even more of the forum, including bonus KTVA downloads.

It's great that you have come to join us in the great adventure of your Vocal Journey! 

Good luck to you, and may your voice grow and grow to be all you ever wanted it to be!

Bob

• Jordain2000Jordain2000 Volume 1 Posts: 1
    Hi Bob, thx for the advices I'll do so :)
    Cheers