Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

paypal issue

paypal have deleted the transcriptions of my payment. I mean its deleted because i took volume 1 n 2 like 5 months ago. how am i supposed to prove that im should be enrolled here again?

n 1 question. i stopped doing vocal exercises like 5 days ago because i got sick. now im okay but i have mucus in my throat (every time). in taking the medicine mucinex but so far it doesnt help me. it was always hard for me to get rid of mucus. im having mucus since the last winter 5 months ago but now i get real phlegm. 
should i continue vocal exercises?  

Answers

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

You should be able to do a lookup on your account in paypal.  I just went into my own account and could pull up transactions going back two years or more.  I just had to specify the time period I wanted.

There would be no reason for paypal to delete your records.

Write to them and ask for your records from the specific time period that you want to see.  You can probably do it yourself if you look at the place where you can click on calendars for "From" and "To".  It will give you all of the transactions you did during the period you specify.

That should get you where you want to be.

Bob