Home The Singer's Lobby
Options

l`m so happy

Like l said- l`m so happpy, because right now, l downloaded the program. And l can`t wait to start the journey. lt`s 3:00am on my clock, but l just most to share this moment with someone. :) And, l`m shure that l am ONLY ONE in my country who use this method. :) So.. Let`s the game bagein. :D God bless you, Ken, and all of you guy`s who unnselfist share your experience with us. ( My English is bad, so.. I hope you understanded me)

Civitas

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    edited August 2013

@Civitas,

Welcome, and may your journey be long and rewarding!  You are joining in with others from all over the world learning KTVA methods!!

We are happy that you are here!!!

Bob

• Options
    CivitasCivitas Pro Posts: 23
    highmtn

Thanks, Bob. Nice to hear that. l have some problems with payment, but man.. When l see how, in effect, huge this forum, and all about singing, it was worth it fighting 2 weeks with credit card. My only problem is my poor knowing english, but l hope so that it will not be a problem when l start practicing my singing. 
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    I think you'll do fine!
  • Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Welcome aboard!

Great choice on settling with KTVA! You won't regret any penny spent! As long as you practice hard and ask if you have any questions!

Where are you from btw?
  • Options
    Kokonuht

Today l begein with Vol. 1. I know what l must to do, l understand, but.. Is it normal, for the first time, that l been therible? :) Cos l'm. :) But, l don't give up. Vocal exercise's been little hard. l can catch that long scale. I hope so is that normal, and l hope is been esier when l go through couple times.
    Thanks, l will ask. :)
    Btw, l'm from Serbia, small country in Europe. You? Where are you from?
  • Options
    TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Hi!

We are happy to have you here, and I can assure you: it's worth the money if singing is what you want to do! I am from Norway, and I understand your English. I think we all do. Don't be afraid to ask, we don't care if you write words and sentences wrong ( I do too). If we don't understand what you mean, we ask again.

Yes, it is normal to be terrible in the beginning:-). Don't worry, it takes time to build your voice. Just do the exercises, be patient, go step by step. Soon you will start to feel changes!

Trine

• Options
    Trine

Thanks, Trine. :) Now l felt much better. :) Yes, it is. l sang all my life. Money is not a problem. If you want to progresing in something, you must invest some on that. And all we do, cos singing will happy us tomorrow. And that havent the price.
    And thanks again for encourage word. :)
  • Options
    TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269
    You are so right! If you want something, go for it and get it! I like your attitude!
  • Options
    Me too. That's why l dont give up of singing. Every begein is hard, and you must fight like lion. Stand up, and be divine.
  • Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Exactly! No one said it was gonna be easy but it's gonna be worthwhile ;)

Cheers! We all started off terrible, then we slowly improve! :)