Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

I want to know if I pay Ken $10,000, can have in studio less. for 6mons.?

I want to know if I pay Ken $10,000, can i take the vocal mastery class for six months, even though I don't tour. I just want to private lessons and develop my voice secretly - See more at: http://kentamplinvocalacademy.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3008/private-studio-lessons#latest

Best Answers

Answers

• Well it was a little more then being serious. I'm going to school for recording arts. When I graduate I want to become a student of Kens until I bring out my full potential. The reason why I ask for the $10 grand part was because of cost effectiveness. I would have to travel to California and get settle. I most likely have a job so I was going to save my money to where I can get all the time I want (need) with Ken and or staff.....
  • ok since that is your response twice then I WILL TAKE IT AS GOSPEL (TRUTH), thank you so much Mr. :D