Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

how to sing ........

Hey Ken!

I know you are a busy man, but it would be great if you could see this and maybe reply.

I have watched most of your how to sing like videos on youtube, and i was wondering if you would be doing any female ones. I am a male singer but I like to sing female song since most of my favourite singers are female. Also i think doing female demonstration's for your female singers here would be great for them and those males that wish to sing female songs.

For me a how to sing like Amy Lee (Evanescence), Anette Ozlon or Floor Jansen (nightwish). These three are my favourite female singers, whilst i can manage the chest voice part of songs, i lack the strength, volume and control on the higher parts of the songs these females sing. I think it would be great to see a how to sing like video of any of the above.

Also, Ozzy Osbourne would be awesome