Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello Everyone

marxasmarxas Member Posts: 1
edited November 2013 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi , nice to meet you all . My name's Marius , i'm 22years old and i live in Lithuania (probably didn't  heard of it :D ) . I was looking for singing tutors , techniques and etc.. Found a lot of them but it didn't look right somehow. Somehow KTVA video poped in and when i saw it , it just came to me . That's what i need . Plus , i saw A LOT of good feedback on this set . My biggest dream is to be a worldwide singer . Gonna start the DVD set soon and hope for the best. 

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

@marxas,

Welcome, Maurias!!

It's nice of you to introduce yourself!  You are right, if you want to learn great singing techniques, you have made a good decision to learn with KTVA!!!

Your voice will grow and grow, once you get started with your KTVA exercises.  It's the beginning of a long journey that will last you the rest of your life! 

I think you will find that there are others from your country already here!

We're glad YOU'RE here!

Bob

• Options
    TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Hi Marius!

We're glad to have you here, and hope to hear from you more as you progress with your singing! Good luck, and ask us if you need any help.

Trine