Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello From New Hampshire

My name is Julie and I am from the Concord NH area.I am a fairly new student to KTVA I purchased the program back 6 months ago to help improve my vocal techniques for a local cover band I am currently fronting.I have to say that this vocal program has helped my voice grow in leaps and bounds and this is the best investment I have ever made.The genre I am working within is Rock/Metal music I have loved since my teens.I like Kens straight forward easy to follow warms ups and exercises,I also love watching fellow students in his tutorials.I have finally found confidence in my voice/abilities and I still havent even cracked my voice totally yet,I look forward to that day, I look forward to chatting with you all here :) Happy Holidays Julie

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

@Julie

Hello, Julie!  It's so nice that you have introduced yourself!

I feel the same way: Buying Ken's program was the nicest thing I've ever done for myself, and it changed the course of my singing life!

It's exciting to hear how your voice is growing, and that you are now actualizing things you have wanted to accomplish for so long!

Join in on the conversations!  Great to have you here!

Bob

• Options
    TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Hi Julie!

Welcome to the forum, or perhaps you've been here 'invisibly' for a long time already? Check out the DIVAS section. I would like women to be more visible here, write, post examples etc. like the boys do. So I encourage you to speak and sing up, and share whatever you want with us.

Trine