Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Pliz I need a critique on ma music

I have had KTVA for a while however I I have done right what ever Ken tries to recommend while practicing and researched more on
the singing subject. However I would like to leave that to the side and get what your judgement on my singing with my recent project.
and get your advice

Here is a link of the song on reverbnation
http://www.reverbnation.com/kcsammy/songs

Comments

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Posts: 175Moderator, Pro
    edited June 2014

Hi @smugabi,

Welcome to KTVA forums! If you would like a solid critique I would be happy to provide you with one. If you have an acapella piece or simple instrumental track I would be able to hear your voice in its most natural state. However, by just listening to your songs on Reverbnation you have a lovely and warm vocal tone, the music is very lively and I like it! You sustain the energy and without understanding the language emotion is conveyed and felt. From what I can hear I would suggest more support when you are in your falsetto as the energy does drop slightly, therefore affects the pitch a little. Beautiful style of music and would love to hear more from you.

Keep up the great work and good singing to you!

Tina   

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,685Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

Thank you, @tinaalcorace for answering this request.  Somehow this one got past me and everyone else here.  Sometimes a glitch in the system causes things to be "marked as read" and gets lost in the shuffle.  See why you're such a great member of the team?

These are great-sounding performances and recordings.  Very pleasing to listen to...

@smugami, you are on a good track!  Where are you located?  Great energy.  Very professional production and vocals!

Bob

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Posts: 175Moderator, Pro

Pleasure @highmtn, more than happy to help.

Hope youre well!

• smugabismugabi Posts: 7Member
    I'm located in Africa in a a country called Uganda in Eastern Africa am going to record as you have asked me I dont yet have a cam, vocals are fine I hope
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,685Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

Yes,

Your voice sounds very good!