Hey Dudes and Divas!

Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forum, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA forum - the rest of the forum is hidden from view.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

voice improvement

SonikaSonika Posts: 16
wowwww hi guys i'm finally in the forum, so much things i want to share with you about how my voice has improve. My voice has improved  from a 5 to a 10 only because i followed the steps taught to me by Ken Tamplin, simple everyday exercise like the lip role, breath control, and proper vowel modification made a huge difference. If you need any tips on your voice just message me i'll be very happy to help. 

love Sonika 

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have heard the progress you have made from the YouTube videos. I have to say that your voice was sounding fantastic already in the first videos I saw, but I can really hear how Ken has brought you even further. I have learnt a lot from watching the videos where you sing. Especially the covering thing you did in the beginning, and how you improved your pitch. I always think about that when I sing the dark parts of a song. So we really learn from eachother here! That is so great.

Glad you found your way into the forum:-). We need girl power!

Trine

• thanks trine i have struggled with my big voice and it was so pitchy to the point where i hated to hear my own self, thank God i've found ken, i have better control now.