Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

voice improvement

SonikaSonika Posts: 16Moderator, Pro
wowwww hi guys i'm finally in the forum, so much things i want to share with you about how my voice has improve. My voice has improved  from a 5 to a 10 only because i followed the steps taught to me by Ken Tamplin, simple everyday exercise like the lip role, breath control, and proper vowel modification made a huge difference. If you need any tips on your voice just message me i'll be very happy to help. 

love Sonika 

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • TrineTrine Posts: 269Moderator, Enrolled

I have heard the progress you have made from the YouTube videos. I have to say that your voice was sounding fantastic already in the first videos I saw, but I can really hear how Ken has brought you even further. I have learnt a lot from watching the videos where you sing. Especially the covering thing you did in the beginning, and how you improved your pitch. I always think about that when I sing the dark parts of a song. So we really learn from eachother here! That is so great.

Glad you found your way into the forum:-). We need girl power!

Trine

• SonikaSonika Posts: 16Moderator, Pro
    thanks trine i have struggled with my big voice and it was so pitchy to the point where i hated to hear my own self, thank God i've found ken, i have better control now.