Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi Cover

philmaherphilmaher Pro Posts: 48
Yo! First post on here, bought the program just after tracking the vocals for this track so its a good marker for where I was before i started the program. Still on volume one but have managed to increase my range from A4 to G5 just by opening up the back of my throat and all with near to no tension. Can't wait to move to volume 2!

I have a youtube channel posting monthly videos and just released a Bon Jovi cover! Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Greetings, @phil.m

You are starting KTVA from a good place.  Your recording sounds very good in all respects.

I can hardly wait to hear what your voice will sound like after you've been working KTVA for a good while!

Welcome to the Forums!

Hope to hear from your more!

Bob

• Options
    Thanks @highmtn
    Me too! I'm a big 80's rock fan, influences are Kip Winger, Dan Huff, Bon Jovi etc, I really like what Adam Lambert is doing at the moment though so more videos on the way to track progress!

Thanks @blondiewales . I'm 25, been in bands since I was 16, always just playing guitar/bv's but last few years have always wanted to take the lead so really working on my voice and after seeing KTVA vids on youtube decided that was the way to go. Started an 80's pop/rock function band recently also so the set list for that is pretty demanding vocally so really needed to be able to nail those notes! www.popgunmusic.co.uk for anyone interested! 
  • Options
    Hi @iking Haha I can't be everywhere at once! 
    I didn't buy the rights no, you just acknowledge that there is third party content and thats it. Some of the biggest you tubers make a living of just uploading covers every month that are way more pro than mine, and they wouldn't be under the radar. Check out Alex Goot or Kurt Hugo Schneider.
    So yea, covers are the way forward to getting your own stuff out there, reach much bigger audiences and direct them all to your page!