Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Augusta, GA

toya1986toya1986 Pro Posts: 7
edited November 2014 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello my name is Paula and I am originally from California but currently stay in Augusta, GA. I am 28 years young and I aspire to sing in the styles of David Coverdale, Janis Joplin, and Tina Turner because I am obsessed with with power vocal singing. I hope that I will able to sing powerfully to where it gives my audiences chills and touches their hearts for inspiration. I am hoping to get into the Christian Rock music scene to inspire those that are going through hard times or need uplifting. I am not looking to be super famous but if it happens then I will just see it as a blessing from God. I've always had aspirations to sing but could never find the right singing program worth purchasing. I hope someday that I will have the opportunity to meet Mr. Tamplin at his studio and be used as an example to show case his vocal academy like the other students he used in the videos that I watched so far. I can't wait to start this signing journey but I am nervous and excited at the same time. 

Comments