Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hey Guys Just bought the program and joined the family ;D

ASLUCENAASLUCENA Posts: 1Pro
How you guys doin!

I'm an artist/performer in the Orlando Florida area. I've taken some vocal lessons some years before, but I have peaked out on all the techniques I've been taught. I found Ken's videos online and the second I heard him sing I knew he was the real deal. I dabbled in some of his free videos on YouTube, and saw decent improvement just from those quick 5 minute videos. When he announced the Black Friday Promotion I just couldn't pass it up. I've started on Volume 1 already and I see the great potential in his methods. I look forward to growing with all of you, and hopefully make some new friendships along the way. I don't have any recordings out right now, but I strive to put out something soon. Send me over any of your recordings and I'd be happy to give it a listen. If you record your own music, I'd even be able to evaluate quality and give a second pair of ears if you're open to the suggestions. (I've worked in Studios for a couple years, and am an audio engineer in case you were wondering) 

Thanks for your time, and best of luck to all of you!!
-Arthur

Comments