Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

feedback on singing and my first original song

JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Pro Posts: 200
Hi!

It would be nice with some feedback on my singing.

Also if you want you can critique my song. Just remember it is my first one

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    edited January 2015

@JonasFinnLarson,

No link is in your posting.

If you post a link to a song and the link does not show up in your post, try posting the link twice in your post, one over the other.  That always seems to work. 

Always look at your post after you save it to see if the link is in your saved message.  If not, paste the link in two times.

It's just a quirk of the editor on this forum.  Once you get used to it, you'll know to always check for that.

Bob

• Options
    OK now it is working i think
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

You could use a little more support.  Some of the singing sounds a little tentative.  It's hard to tell, because there is a lot of effect that kind of mushes things together.  You remove the effect in about the last five seconds and things get more distinct for a moment. 

It's a melancholy song, but that was intentional, no doubt.  I think if you would tend lean a little more toward an open ( a little more AH) delivery, your voice could sound less closed.  It dwells on a lot of "I" and "EE" vowel sounds, which are less open.

It's kind of a haunting melody and chord pattern.

Good job on writing and posting an original song.

Bob

• Options
    Ah okey! I'll do that, more openness and more support Thanks bob !