Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from New Orleans

My name is Charlie and i am happy to be here reading all the positive information and the encouragement. I sang years ago when i was in my teens and early 20's. I was never trained and it was always difficult to maintain quality with no technique. It is kind of strange that New Orleans and all its music really does not have voice teachers/techniques for certain genres of music. I have not purchased Kens system yet but i will. I am hopeful it will give me the confidence to get back out there... I go see these bands and i think, i can do this again, i can feel it inside, i just want it to flow out....

Thanks everyone and i am looking forward to interacting and contributing.

Charlie

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

@s2kcharlie,

Hi, Charlie!

Nice to  hear from you and to meet you!  There are no other teachers anywhere like Ken.  He's one of a kind.  You will find that his methods work, and his home-study course is quite effective.  I think you will be quite pleased with the way your voice will develop once you get into Ken's program.  You will have many techniques to rely upon that will give you confidence in knowing what you are doing with your voice and how to gain consistency and power.

That feeling inside that you can do this...  it's true.

: ^)

Looking forward to seeing you start your journey!

Bob

• s2kcharlies2kcharlie Pro Posts: 4
    Thank you Bob, i am excited and looking forward to it. I cant wait until people that i know who do not know i like to sing hear me and they are stunned. I have faith sir. :)
  • VirgoTripVirgoTrip Pro Posts: 15
    Nice to meet you, Charlie!