Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello, everyone!

I'm a 20+ year veteran guitar player that got tired of looking for singers to make my music "make sense." I decided to give KTVA a shot, since I'm generally not a very good singer. I have very little vocal control, unless I'm singing along with songs on the radio. I also feel like I have a very limited range. I saw Ken's youtube videos about a year ago, and I have quietly followed since then. A few months ago I decided to jump in and grab up the "How To Sing - Volume 1" package and begin my journey.
Hopefully I will eventually be a decent singer :)

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hello, @chisao101!

Thanks for letting us know you're here.

You can get expanded access to the forums here, since you have purchased Volume One.  There is more to the forums than you can see with your "Member" status.

Copy and paste into an email to [email protected] a copy of your KTVA purchase receipt and ask for a forums upgrade.  Mention your username here.  That can get you into some of the student's-only areas of the forums.

You should be beginning to get some results from your Volume One workouts by now.  Are you seeing some improvements?  Are you working out five days a week?  If so, you should be on your way towards becoming your own singer.

Nice to hear from you.

Bob