Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

My bands - Blue Almonds - own song

Hi everyone, it's been some time! 

Not that long ago I recorded vocals for the song of my band, vocals are from home studio, the track has been recorded during rehearsal. Generally the quality is ok as for a demo :)
 Comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

Konrad

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,502Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Konrad, 

You guys are getting a great sound out of your home equipment. The band sounds awesome. Good drum sound, bass, guitars, keys.  Good job to whoever is handling getting all that dialed-in.  Great players...

Your voice is Rockin'!  I heard a C5 in there!  Nice vocal tone.  Good support.  An F5, too!
    Thanks for sharing your tune.  It has been a while since we've heard from you.

Don't be a stranger!

Bob
  • KonradSzymanskiKonradSzymanski Posts: 34Pro
    @hightm

Thanks! Good to hear from you. I worked on my voice really hard recently. After lesson with Ken I focused mostly on stretching chest and my passagio also got better.

We rented a small rehearsal-room for 2 hours and we recorded track with a sound engineer that works there, he does know how :)

I've been busy as I had exams and I've visited our forum rather rarely. Studies take a Iot of time but I always have it for music and band. I handled with a problem of not having a place to practice scales and now I do them during my way between home and university. In a winter it was sometimes difficult but I guess a will to become better can overcome everything ;) I can imagine what someone would've thought about me when he would hear me! Haha.

I promise I'll be posting another song soon, this time a cover ;)

Konrad