Home Off Topic
Options

This isn't really a question I just wanted to share to you guys

halcyonhalcyon Enrolled Posts: 50
edited April 2012 in Off Topic
So a few days agome and my friends were doing karaoke

so when it was my turn to sing I chose the song Carrie by europe
and by friend said. my god your gonna sing that? 

I said I'll try

so I know the song isn't so high 
but still I nailed the first 2 choruses and verses and  my friends were impressed!
god that felt good. My friend was muttering something to my other friend and I thought they were saying. I'm off pitch im out of tune 
but to my surprise they were talking about how my voice has grown!

that felt really great. and I owe it all to ken and hisnprogram

Answers

• Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Great news! Hahaha I know how that feels when someone compliments your voice ;)! Though to me, I'm my biggest critic and until I'm satisfied of my own voice... then I'll start to accept the compliments hahaha :P!
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    edited April 2012

Cyon,

Yes, that's a great feeling when you realize that your training is starting to kick in automatically!  And even more kewl when your friends start wondering what it is about you that has changed!

It's great that you chose KTVA instead of a less-effective singing program that would never get you this kind of results!

Sometimes when we are working hard to improve it seems to take so long that we don't readily see our improvement from day-to-day.  We start to worry that we're stuck or never going to get that next higher note.  It's all worth it when others recognize what we're too close to see... 

You're on the right track!  Kick back and enjoy the moment before you dig back in for more improvement!

Take a bow, Cyon!  (the crowd goes wild!)

Bob

• Options
    mivisonmivison Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 191
  • Options
    yeah guys :)

Ken program really is the stuff!

@hignmtn yeah i think I'm on the right track? XD I dunno but I've heard andnfelt some improvements so I must be on the right track XD

@kokonuhtz yeah koko I too am my worse critic I was just happy about their compliments 
    It was music to my ears but even though it was music to my ears I know I've still got a long long looooong way to go

@mvision yeah it's really great :) I'm loving evedy practice I get :)

• Options
    reessereesse Enrolled Posts: 159

Im so glad great story !!!! :) keep up the good work. KTVA is the best!

• Options
    @reesse Damn right it is ! XD 

glad I stumbled upon this and took that leap of faith

this is the stuff! this is legit!
  • Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    totally legit *___*~!