Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Ohio

mkh80mkh80 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
Hi everybody. I'm new here and looking forward to hearing you all sing :) I'm a 34 year old mezzo-soprano. I like most kinds of music, but singing-wise I like belting. I've been singing my whole life, but during and after high school, my depression and anxiety got so bad I stopped leaving the house much. I gradually stopped singing. I'm feeling a bit better now (enough to sing), and for the past couple of years, I've been trying strengthen my voice back to what it once was. I'm just doing this because I love singing; I'm not performing or anything (except for my parents and friends). When I'm not singing, I like read and write and paint/draw. And I love the 80's. The End <3

Comments

• JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Pro Posts: 200
    Glad to have you hear :) Singing is the best cure for feeling down. You just get lost in it and you forget everything else.

All the best to you!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    When in doubt, sing. Feeling down and out? Sing. This is the beginning, not the end. When you need a new beginning, Sing.

Sing and the blues will go, at least for the moment. If they come back, sing more.

All the Best.

Bob