Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Learning process

Hi Ken/Bob

I have recently purchased your vocal course and have started with the first exercises. I have just logged onto the website and am not clear on the process of what to do when. Having downloaded all the materials, I don't have a program in my head for which exercises to do, for how long and when to progress. You mention a pdf in one of your discussions, but I don't know where to access that.

Regards
Steve

Comments

• rcrosierrcrosier Posts: 275Pro
    @stevedix Try looking in the "hts - volume 1 english\hts - volume 1 - main movie" folder. There is a PDF in there with instructions, etc.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,566Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Yes, rcrosier is correct. Look down at the bottom of the list, below all the videos and you will see a pdf file there, sometimes it is a WORD doc file.

I just looked at mine and on my version it's in a folder called HOW TO SING VOL 1 DOWNLOAD/HOW TO SING VOL 1 DOWNLOAD/VOLUME 1 MAIN iPod and below the videos is a WORD file called HOW TO DO VOLUME 1 OF - HOW TO SING - BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

You may have a newer version than mine or rcrosier's, but it's probably in a similar place.

Some versions have had the instructions as a WORD file, others have had pdf's.

Bob