Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Learning process

Hi Ken/Bob

I have recently purchased your vocal course and have started with the first exercises. I have just logged onto the website and am not clear on the process of what to do when. Having downloaded all the materials, I don't have a program in my head for which exercises to do, for how long and when to progress. You mention a pdf in one of your discussions, but I don't know where to access that.

Regards
Steve

Comments

• rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    @stevedix Try looking in the "hts - volume 1 english\hts - volume 1 - main movie" folder. There is a PDF in there with instructions, etc.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Yes, rcrosier is correct. Look down at the bottom of the list, below all the videos and you will see a pdf file there, sometimes it is a WORD doc file.

I just looked at mine and on my version it's in a folder called HOW TO SING VOL 1 DOWNLOAD/HOW TO SING VOL 1 DOWNLOAD/VOLUME 1 MAIN iPod and below the videos is a WORD file called HOW TO DO VOLUME 1 OF - HOW TO SING - BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

You may have a newer version than mine or rcrosier's, but it's probably in a similar place.

Some versions have had the instructions as a WORD file, others have had pdf's.

Bob