Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Greetz from Germany

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hello.

I am 62 and an old studio cat. I worked in my own audio and video studios for more than 30 years, recorded hundred of bands and did thousands of hours of video and film synchronization work for German TV.

May daughter Lena bought this course for me, my real name is Norbert. She did it because I started to work on EDM style songs and as I will hire singers from all over the world for the different titles she thought it would not be the worst idea if I could do it on my own to see if the titles are working before spending more money.

I play guitar and did some bass in a retro band (did a little bit lousy singing there too), but at the moment I am more interested into singing than into playing. For EDM style titels you do not have to play anything:)

What a fine art singing is, it is really fun. Even if I will never release anything with my own voice I hope one day my singing will make me happy and smile.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to Ken for offering this great course. He makes me smileand grin so often, a real great vital guy.

Best

Norbert

P.S.: Keep up the good work Ken, thumbs up!!!

Comments

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
    lenabtn said:

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hello.

I am 62 and an old studio cat. I worked in my own audio and video studios for more than 30 years, recorded hundred of bands and did thousands of hours of video and film synchronization work for German TV.

May daughter Lena bought this course for me, my real name is Norbert. She did it because I started to work on EDM style songs and as I will hire singers from all over the world for the different titles she thought it would not be the worst idea if I could do it on my own to see if the titles are working before spending more money.

I play guitar and did some bass in a retro band (did a little bit lousy singing there too), but at the moment I am more interested into singing than into playing. For EDM style titels you do not have to play anything:)

What a fine art singing is, it is really fun. Even if I will never release anything with my own voice I hope one day my singing will make me happy and smile.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to Ken for offering this great course. He makes me smileand grin so often, a real great vital guy.

Best

Norbert

P.S.: Keep up the good work Ken, thumbs up!!!

Welcome Norbert to the KTVA community!

Great to hear your daughters influence and we are happy to have you on board. Any questions or concerns about KTVA volumes please do not hesitate to contact or ask other fellow members!

Looking forward to seeing you become the best vocalist you can be!

Rise above and love,
    Mys T
    www.mystofficial.com