Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Backing Track or tablature sheet music- Wash me Clean

Hi All,
I hope everyone had a nice Xmas.
I have a quick question for you. which is:
Is it possible to get the tablature sheet music (guitar) for any song (hope that make sense)?
I am looking for the tablature sheet music for a song called: Wash me clean by KD Lang or the backing track.
Any ideas?
The reason why I am asking is because I am trying out various songs for a performance in two months time.
Josie

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I've been able to find chord charts and lyrics for just about any song I've ever looked up.

I just google the song, something like this:

Chords, Lyrics, Love Me Do, Beatles

You'll get a number of different results. Some are for sale, others are on free sites. I usually copy and paste into a new document so that I can make Lyric sheets that are formatted and edited the way I like to read while I'm playing.

I load these into my notepad computer, and have a place on my drumset for the notepad. I have hundreds of songs loaded into the notepad.

If you don't have a notepad, just print the sheets out on paper like they used to back in the stone age.

: ^)

Bob
  • josephinejosephine Pro Posts: 30
    Thanks Bob.
    I am looking for it in TAB form but I will give it a whirl.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Add tab to your search. A lot of sites are TABS only.

: ^)