Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Superman (It's Not Easy) (Five For Fighting) & All I Have To Do Is Dream (The Everly Brothers) Cover

Hi all, I got the following new covers for you all to check out whenever you are free:

All I Have To Do Is Dream -

Superman (It's Not Easy) -

These tunes are quite challenging because the first involves a parallel harmony throughout the tune and not just on a few parts, while the second involves TONS (I mean literally tons) of transition from my full voice to falsetto. Comments and feedbacks are absolutely appreciated, whether it is on the harmony blend, the mixing, any issues of unnecessary strain, etc. Enjoy!

Regards,
Tim :)

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,665Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Good job on both tunes, @timliu92.
  • finley.jfinley.j Posts: 26Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Great Job on Superman, pretty inspiring. I started trying to sing a while back and purchased Kens system but fell off the wagon some time ago. Last night I found someone singing this and got totally inspired again. You did a great job.
    My Goal is to be able to sing this tune and sound somewhat pleasing to the ear.
    Thanks for posting.