Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Myles is great

vmalheirosvmalheiros Posts: 105Pro

Comments

• streeterstreeter Posts: 670Moderator, Pro
    Love Myles,
    He made me want to take lessons back in the day.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,650Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    He's an artist at shedding the weight. Starts out heavy, drops it like it's nothing. Great call voice. Nice Bb4.
  • timliu92timliu92 Posts: 62Member
    edited November 2016
    Myles has fantastic singing technique. His diaphragmatic support is monstrous, while his ability to coordinate between register shifts is also freakishly good. I love his ability to be able to shed weight on top while still keeping a lot of depth and roundness in his sound.
  • bentkbentk Posts: 474Pro
    I really like some of his acoustic performances. his voice is so clear and he had such focus. A lot of other live videos with the band, it seems his voice is a little blown out and tends to go VERY thin an nasally on the sound. That's probably to spare himself some tension. I understand touring can be tough.

I listened to the album 'blackbird' a lot when i was younger, so thanks for sharing!