Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Is there an online guitar lessons available?

Hi everyone, my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am working at an office with lots of publishers around me. I am planning to enroll our son in a guitar lessons. The problem is, time and place. Is there an online guitar lessons available? How much do they charge?

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,665Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    There are a ton of guitar lessons available online. But not here...
    :^)
  • coljacolja Posts: 45Member

Hi everyone, my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am working at an office with lots of publishers around me. I am planning to enroll our son in a guitar lessons. The problem is, time and place. Is there an online guitar lessons available? How much do they charge?

Electric guitar? I'm playing it for 9 years, and guess where I learned from? Yes, youtube! From free youtube videos!
  • bindogbindog Posts: 22Pro
    Not meaning to post anyone elses work on this forum, but if you need direction, PM me, I have been self teaching myself guitar for a while.