Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Getting started...

Hi
I'm a 15 year old aspiring singer just getting started with the pro bundle program. I have -like most teenagers- some vocal issues concerning mostly range and clarity. Any tips before I embark on my journey?…
Thanks

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, @Edvin_Aberg,

Watch the videos several times, and go back and re-watch them later, after you have been doing the course for a while. You will keep seeing and hearing things that you missed before or didn't understand, because it was all new to you.

Copy the sounds Ken makes.

Follow his instructions. Practice regularly. Record yourself practicing and listen to the playback frequently. This will help you a lot to do self-evaluations and also to get used to the sound of your own voice.

Welcome to the Program!

Bob
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    @Edvin_Aberg

Welcome Edvin_Aberg,

Listen very carefully to what Ken tells you in all the videos, watching them all twice is recommended until you get comfortable with all the information and are applying this correctly to your exercises. Monitor yourself, and avoid the things Ken tells you to avoid. You'll get there ;)

Cheers,

Ben