Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

What bad habit did you give up?

donnabrightdonnabright Posts: 104Pro
What bad habit did you give up?
For myself was smoking ciggs (Been about 2 half years).. and drinking booze. I still need to work on other habits, but those I gave up by the grace of God. Praise Jesus. Amen.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Great testimony @donnabright !

Thanks for sharing. It must be a great feeling to eventually overcome such struggles/habits.

• Yes, it is a great feeling to be off the drugs and doing something good for my body. I also exercise and do yoga now as well. Now I just need to eat better. Something to work on next. I also have to get my teeth done. I so do not look forward to that one. But it will be done. I am also into God, so I have the spiritual side as well. Anyways, I am just trying to get really healthy because I want to sing and feel great. I am going to be 44 in FEb and I do not look like it and I plan to stay looking young! :smile: