Home Welcome

Few Questions

crenfb91crenfb91 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
I'm thinking about buying, but I have a couple of questions:

1) Can I do the program sitting down? I'm a trucker and want something to keep me occupied.

2) How much water should I drink to keep my vocal cords healthy? I don't drink a lot due to the nature of my job.

3) Can the download version of the product be redownloaded in case my computer crashes and I lose the files?

4). Is this program for new singers? I played guitar for ten years, but have never sang before.

Thanks

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I'm a drummer and I sit down at a drum set when I sing. So yes, it's not as efficient when you sit, but some of us have to when we sing.

The standard recommendation for drinking water applies to singers. Up to 64 ounces per day is great if you can do it, but many don't. Water is best. Diuretics will dry your throat out. So coffee and soft drinks don't help, but that doesn't stop coffee-drinking singers from singing or drinking coffee.

If you save your email receipt, there is usually no problem asking for a new download. It's on a case-by-case basis after a year, but KTVA is pretty good about helping students stay with the program. It would be best if you back up your program after you download it, and then you won't be dependent on good luck or anybody else to save you.

The program builds you from the ground-up. You learn the basics and go from there. After a good while, you're working on things that challenge accomplished vocalists. You take it one step at a time. Your experience with music on guitar may help you to catch on more quickly.

All the Best!

Bob
  • crenfb91crenfb91 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 5