Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello and Welcome Everyone!

donnabrightdonnabright Posts: 104Pro
I'm Tina :). I'm 44 years old. I love to make music and that is why I am here. I also sing and write songs. I have tons of songs I have written. I also love many types of music from: Rock, Dance, Pop, Metal, Classic Rock, Christian Rock, oldies and so on.

Some of you might know me, before I went pro. For those of you who do not know who I am, hello, nice meeting all of you! If any of you have questions, feel free to ask, if ya want to get to know me.

I just bought the full singing course with pro packs and I must say wow, there is so much great info, but that is cool. I did not expect to learn guitar chords, which is awesome, though I need a guitar.
I know this course is for singing, but also for guitar. I could learn to play guitar to. I love this singing course. I was also singing along to the Karaoke, and tonight I am writing and singing cool songs, sometimes, that happens to me. I did record.

Anyway, I am so happy I bought KT singing course with pro packs.
Ok, since I am here, and some of you know me. I am going to post in Volume one and ask a few questions.
Thank you,
Tina

Comments