Hey Dudes and Divas!

Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forum, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA forum - the rest of the forum is hidden from view.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello and Welcome Everyone!

donnabrightdonnabright Posts: 92Pro
I'm Tina :). I'm 44 years old. I love to make music and that is why I am here. I also sing and write songs. I have tons of songs I have written. I also love many types of music from: Rock, Dance, Pop, Metal, Classic Rock, Christian Rock, oldies and so on.

Some of you might know me, before I went pro. For those of you who do not know who I am, hello, nice meeting all of you! If any of you have questions, feel free to ask, if ya want to get to know me.

I just bought the full singing course with pro packs and I must say wow, there is so much great info, but that is cool. I did not expect to learn guitar chords, which is awesome, though I need a guitar.
I know this course is for singing, but also for guitar. I could learn to play guitar to. I love this singing course. I was also singing along to the Karaoke, and tonight I am writing and singing cool songs, sometimes, that happens to me. I did record.

Anyway, I am so happy I bought KT singing course with pro packs.
Ok, since I am here, and some of you know me. I am going to post in Volume one and ask a few questions.
Thank you,
Tina

Comments